Core System Specialist Training SLC, UTAH Aug 19, 2017
Join a multidisciplinary group of medical providers interested in improving core rehabilitation for improved long-term back-injury recovery, postpartum care, women's health and injury prevention through MSK Core Ultrasound techniques.
Providers included in this small-group training are asked to incorporate Core Ultrasound techniques into their practice, and be prepared to share their experience as a presenter at our Core Ultrasound Conference in Fall of 2018, in SLC, UT.
Date: Saturday, Aug 19
Time: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Location: Performance Rehab Clinic
Address: 7827 Highland Dr,
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
Core System Specialist Training
At the completion of the Core System Specialist Training each provider should be able to perform the following:
1. Name the parts of the Core System, and correct function.
2. Identify and measure with ultrasound the muscles of the lateral abdominal wall, rectus abdominus, and pelvic floor.
3. Assess for and measure a Diastasis Rectus Abdominus.
4. List 5 factors to assess for Core Dysfunction.
5. Demonstrate ability to provide biofeedback for core exercise instruction.
The Core Ultrasound training course is not yet accredited by ACCME.
Disclosure Policy Statement
It is the policy of Core System US to require the disclosure of the existence of any significant financial interest or any other relationship a faculty member has with the commercial interest of any commercial product discussed in an educational presentation.
The Centre of Health and Functional Medicine
Owner Core System US, LLC
Founder Mommy Ready
Off-Label/Unapproved Product(s) Discussion